- Resident Audio NF80 Bi-Amplified 8" Mid-Field Monitor
- Power Cord
Resident Audio's NF-Series reference monitors have been designed to deliver extremely flat frequency response in any recording, mixing, and mastering environment.
The NF80 employs advanced crossover technology that has been optimized for use with the installed drivers and cabinet design. Built-in dual class A/B amplifiers ensure unusually high output levels with plenty of headroom, and multiple input connectors allow easy integration into any system. All NF-Series monitors are magnetically shielded so they can be operated in close proximity to other electronic equipment such as computer monitors, without interference.
The NF80 mid-field reference monitor combines a 1" silk soft dome tweeter and an 8" polypropylene composite woofer with 160 watts of of bi-amplification, for a maximum peak SPL of 104dB. It offers full-range frequency response with adjustable high frequency level and low frequency cutoff.
|Name||Resident Audio NF80 Bi-Amplified 8" Mid-Field Monitor|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Configuration | 2-way
- System type | Active Reference Monitor
- Low Frequency | 8" polypropylene composite woofer
- High Frequency | 1" soft silk dome tweeter
- Frequency Response | 35Hz - 30kHz
- Max Peak SPL | 104 dB
- Amplifier Class | Class A-B
- Power Output | 160W
- High Frequency | 80W
- Low Frequency | 80W
- Input Impedance (Ohms) | 10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Adjust | -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- Low Frequency Cutoff | 50Hz, 65Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz (12dB / octave)
- Indicators | On (blue) / Standby (red)
- Input Connectors | Unbalanced RCA, Balanced 1/4" TRS, Balanced XLR
- Enclosure Construction | MDF
- Finish | Vinyl laminate
- Port Configuration | Rear round port
- Dimensions | 350 mm (H) x 250 mm (W) x 300 mm (D)
- Weight | 8.5 Kg
Ask an Expert
Resident Audio NF80 Bi-Amplified 8" Mid-Field Monitor
Be the first to review this product!
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including fakeacholorine, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.