The Rickenbacker 4003 Bass in Natural Maple Glow!
Rickenbacker 4003 Bass Maple Glo Natural With Case The Classic Rickenbacker bass - famous for its ringing sustain, treble punch and solid underlying bass. A subtle strip of binding graces the elegantly curved body and the Rosewood fingerboard. Deluxe triangular inlays and stereo capability are standard features.
Take a tour through the Rickenbacker factory and see how these are made!
|Name||Rickenbacker 4003 Bass Maple Glo Natural with Case|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Body Type: Solid
- No. Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 84.5 cm (33 1/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 42.9 mm (1 11/16'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 54.0 mm (2 1/8'')
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10'')
- Body Wood: Maple
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Weight: 4.1 kg (9.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 113.8 cm (44 13/16'')
- Overall Width: 34.3 cm (13 1/2'')
- Overall Depth: 31.8 mm (1 1/4'')
- Neck Binding: Yes
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- Tailpiece: RIC
- Bridge: RIC
- Neck Type: Through body
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Single Coil
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Machine Heads: Schaller Deluxe
Ask an Expert
Rickenbacker 4003 Bass Maple Glo Natural with Case
Be the first to review this product!