The RODE NTG4 builds on the platform created by RODE's award-winning NTG1 shotgun microphone. A broadcast-quality directional condenser microphone designed to provide premium audio recording in a versatile range of applications including on-camera and boom mounted.
Control the built-in high-pass filter, pad and high frequency boost using convenient digital switching on the microphone body. Persistent states ensure your settings are retained when the microphone is switched off.
The NTG4 features an all-new condenser capsule from RODE with low noise floor, higher sensitivity and a rich, smooth character.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
|Name||Rode NTG4 Shotgun Microphone|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Super-cardioid Directional Pattern
- Frequency Range – 20 to 20,000 Hz (selectable HPF at 75 Hz)
- Sensitivity -32 dB re 1V/Pa (25 mV at 94 dB SPL) ± 2 dB at 1,000 Hz.
- 200 ohm Output Impedance
- Equivalent Noise – 16 dBA SPL (per IEC651)
- Maximum Output – 7 dBu (at 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1 kOhm)
- Dynamic Range -119 dB (per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL – 135 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio – 78 dB SPL (per IEC651)
- Output Connection – 3-pin XLR, balanced output between Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-) and Pin 1 (ground)
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz(selected HPF @75Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 16dB-A
- Power Options: +12V phantom power+24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 126gm
- Dimensions: 225mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD
- Output: XLR Output
Ask an Expert
Rode NTG4 Shotgun Microphone
Be the first to review this product!