Why You Need The Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal Microphone:
- A consistently smooth, flat, wide-range frequency that makes the SM7B a versatile microphone appropriate for use in a multitude of professional audio applications.
- Shielding from electromagnetic him often created by the many electrical devices present in and around recording studios and on stage.
- Updated braced design for greater stability
- Includes standard windscreen as well as A7WS windscreen for use in close talking applications.
|Name||Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal Microphone|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
- Replacement cartridge: RPM106
Ask an Expert
Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Truly incredible studio mic!
- The Sm7b is a mic that I dreamed about owning for a long time, so when I finally got one, I was blown away by it. Right of the bat, an impressive quality to it is that it has a amazing frequency response and is comparable to many studio condenser microphones, and it isn't even a condenser! It's a dynamic, so no phantom power needed. I have recorded studio singing vocals, heavy metal screams, guitar and bass amps with it, and even experimented with it as a drum overhead. This mic has a really outstanding range of applications you can use it for. Although it is on the larger side and will require a stronger mic stand to keep it up, it is an absolutely essential mic for any sound engineer to add to their bag of tricks.
Write Your Own Review:
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.