Made For You
Volume 1 starts with you and your production needs. It was conceived by identifying the eleven most common situations in modern-day music production, and then adding the tools to solve those.
- Fix tone and dynamics (Summit units)
- Add natural space (TSAR-1 Reverb)
- Dirty things up a bit (Saturation Knob)
- Wide and deep doubling (Fix Doubler)
- Characterful delay (Tube Delay)
The Best Brands
Create music using products from some of the audio world's most renowned brands: Summit Audio, Trident Audio Developments, Drawmer Electronics, Doepfer Musikelektronik and Fix Audio Designs.
Mix and Record Electric Guitars
- Lifelike amp sound (Vintage Amp Room)
- Tweak THE console EQ for guitar (Trident A-Range)
- Fatten things up (Fix Doubler)
- Stand out from the crowd (Fix Flanger)
- From slap back to long echo (Tube Delay)
World Class Sound
The package includes sixteen multi-award winning plug-ins—tools used by pro producers on albums from Beyoncé to Black Sabbath, from Taylor Swift to Kanye West, and from Adele to Coldplay.
Create Synth Sounds
- Start creating synth sounds (Modular)
- Use the six Doepfer modules included (Modular)
Learn From the Best
Enjoy the free use case videos on this page! But only Volume 1 users get the in-depth, over 90 minute long, pureMix tutorial video featuring Grammy nominated engineer Ryan West (Jay-Z, Eminem, Kanye West).
Mix Bus Processing
- Punch and clarity (Drawmer S73)
- Add glue to your mix (Summit Audio)
- Subtle EQ tweaks (Summit Audio)
Mix Acoustic Guitars
- Gently control dynamics (Summit Audio TLA-100A)
- Add fairy dust (Summit Audio EQF-100)
- Widen your track (Fix Doubler)
- Place it in a room (TSAR-1 Reverb)
Sixteen Plug-ins Included
Summit Audio Grand Channel, Summit Audio EQF-100 Full Range Equalizer, Summit Audio TLA-100A Compressor, TSAR-1 Reverb, TSAR-1R Reverb, FET Compressor, Modular, Trident A-Range, Vintage Amp Room, Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor, Fix Flanger and Doubler, Heartbeat, Tube Delay, Bass Amp Room and Saturation Knob.
Mix Synths And Keys
- Synth bass mono to stereo (Fix Doubler)
- Clarity and excitment to piano (Drawmer S73)
- Make organ sounds blend in (Fix Flanger)
Drum Machine Sounds
- Create dirty and daring drum beats (Heartbeat)
- Tweak the sounds like on an analog machine (Heartbeat)
- Use autopan and effects for even greater excitement (Heartbeat)
Mixing Acoustic Drums
- Drum bus dynamics (Summit Audio TLA-100A)
- Classic EQ tweaks (Trident A-Range)
- Agressive dynamics (FET Compressor)
- That Zep tape flange (Fix Flanger)
- Add space and air (TSAR-1 Reverb)
Mix Synth Bass And Bass Guitar
- Realistic bass amp (Bass Amp Room)
- Set EQ and dynamics (Summit Audio)
- Add overtones for presence (Saturation Knob)
Mix Electronic Drums
- Get motion and groove (FET Compressor)
- Sonic adjustments (Trident A-Range)
- Add a dark room (TSAR-1 Reverb)
|Name||Softube Volume 1 Bundle|
|Shipping Option||Electronic Delivery|
- Volume 1 is a bundle of sixteen Softube plug-ins, with a combined value of over $2000
- You can buy perpetual licenses, get a monthly subscription or buy a twelve month prepaid subscription (exclusive to authorized Softube dealers)
- Volume 1 includes a 90 minute mix tutorial video made by pureMix.net, with Ryan West (Eminem, Jay-Z, Kanye West)
All Native Versions
- Mac OS X 10.9 or newer.
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 1 GB RAM or more, and at least 6 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space)
- Any VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- Softube/Gobbler account
- Gobbler application to manage license activation and plug-in downloads
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and registering licenses.
All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts, although a 64-bit OS is required. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
AAX DSP Version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the reguirements for the Native version. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card.
- Different plug-ins will have a different load on your HDX card.
TDM/VENUE is no longer supported
Ask an Expert
Softube Volume 1 BundleWrite Your Review
Be the first to review this product!