- Strymon Ojai R30 - High Current, DC Power Distribution
- Power Adapter
Power your pedals with Ojai R30—the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supply of its size. You get clean, rock-steady power for your 9V, 12V and 18V effects pedals in a low profile, expandable package, giving you room to grow.
Ojai R30’s dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering allow your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
Hear your pedals, not your power.
Many popular guitar pedals were originally designed to work with batteries. Since batteries are inherently very low noise and not susceptible to ground loops, these pedals often were not designed to be resistant to noise from power supplies. Our ultra-low-noise design prevents power noise from bleeding into the audio signal, allowing your pedals to deliver the highest possible dynamic range.
World tour ready.
Playing gigs all around the world? No need to purchase separate power supplies for your international tour. Ojai R30 has automatic worldwide power compatibility built-in (when connected with the appropriate IEC cable). Whether you’re on 120V, 240V, 100V, or any variation in between, Ojai R30 will deliver clean, reliable power to your pedals, even if the venue has dirty power.
12V and 18V options.
Do you have pedals that require 12V or 18V? Ojai R30 has you covered. Two channels have selectable 9, 12, or 18V output voltages.
Some analog pedals designed for 9V operation may provide higher output and/or more clean headroom when run at higher voltages such as 12V or 18V. However, others will simply start smoking and melting, so please check with the manufacturer of your pedal before operating at a higher-than-standard voltage!
Ojai R30’s all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation. Each of the five output channels is individually isolated from the 24V DC, and the 24V DC is isolated from the AC input power, eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues. Ojai R30 also provides dual power regulation: Wide-bandwidth optically isolated feedback loops on each channel, as well as on the input, allow both the input and outputs to adjust for changes, ensuring solid output under changing load conditions.
Don’t let the blue chassis fool you: Ojai R30 is green at heart. Significantly more efficient than linear power supplies, Ojai R30 is able to deliver substantially more current while handling a much wider range of input voltages. Ojai R30’s high efficiency design delivers high-current power distribution in a compact unit, for a small carbon footprint and a small pedalboard footprint.
Ojai R30’s ultra-low profile design means that it can fit under just about any pedalboard. It also features built in threaded hardware for easy mounting.
Get yours at Alto Music today
|Name||Strymon Ojai R30 - High Current, DC Power Distribution|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs with center-negative polarity
- 3 dedicated 9V outputs (500mA)
- 2 adjustable outputs offer 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA) DC options
- 500mA per output powers nearly any pedal
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 18″ length)
- 24V power adapter (PS-124), EIAJ-05 power adapter cable, and IEC cable included
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- 5 individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Ultra low profile design fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA
Ask an Expert
Strymon Ojai R30 - High Current, DC Power Distribution
Be the first to review this product!
Write Your Own Review:
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.