This guitar was played and handled at the 2017 Summer NAMM Show and may show some slight signs of use.
*you're currently viewing serial number: 1104067024
Mahogany’s meaty midrange and fundamental focus take on another level of boldness and depth, especially in the lower midrange, with the spruce-top Grand Symphony 516ce. The use of a solid Cedar top, bolsters the sonic horsepower, especially in tandem with Taylor’s Performance bracing, which is optimized for each body shape to bring out more volume and richness. Appointments include faux tortoise shell binding and pickguard, a rosette of faux tortoise shell framed by grained ivoroid, and a grained ivoroid Century fretboard inlay. Other playing features include a Florentine cutaway and Taylor’s natural-sounding Expression System 2 pickup and preamp.
Nut Width: 1 11/16”
Scale Length: 25 1/2“
Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
SaddleBracing:Performance with Relief Rout
Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
Number of Frets: 20
Tuners: Taylor Nickel
Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
Body Length: 20”
|Name||Taylor 516ce Grand Symphony Acoustic Electric Guitar|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: Performance with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16 1/4"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding: Tortoise
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Ivoroid/Tortoise/Ivoroid
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain Back/Sides/Neck
- Wedge: None
- Neck Width: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Inlay: Century
- Fretboard Binding: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: None
- Peghead Logo: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: None
Ask an Expert
Taylor 516ce Grand Symphony Acoustic Electric GuitarWrite Your Review
Be the first to review this product!