- Torrefied Spruce Top - The top of the guitar is roasted to break down the stiff molecular composition of the wood. This allows for the guitar to sound aged and more played in, which leads to the top moving more and giving it a warmer and richer sound.
- Beautiful solid flamed maple back and sides
- Re-voiced Bracing - Redesigned to help distinguish the unique sonic personality traits of each body shape. The new bracing overall helps produce more volume, projection and low-end warmth to the instrument, without losing maple’s even response.
- The wood thickness has been specially selected for the body shape of the guitar. Protein glue is being used for the bridge and bracing to allow for less damping and allow for better tone transfer
- Grained ivoroid wing fretboard inlays
- Gloss-finish ebony backstrap with inlay
- Ebony/grained ivoroid binding and purfling
- Paua rosette edged with ebony/grained ivoroid
- Ebony-bound soundhole and striped ebony pickguard
- Taylor ES2 Expression System
- Factory Lifetime Warranty
- Hardshell case included
|Name||Taylor 614CE 2015 ES2 Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar In Brown Sugar W/Case|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
Ask an Expert
Taylor 614CE 2015 ES2 Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar In Brown Sugar W/CaseWrite Your Review
Be the first to review this product!