- Taylor GS Mini-e Acoustic-Electric Bass
- Gig Bag
GS Mini-e Acoustic-Electric Bass Regular Natural. There's something undeniably inviting about the Taylor GS Mini's scaled-down size, yet playing just a few notes reveal the impressive voice of a full-size instrument. That mix of portability and musicality has proven to be a winning combination that fits into so many scenarios in life, from the couch to the campfire to the concert hall. It's not too big, it's not too precious, and it's not too expensive. That broad-based accessibility has given it a resounding universal appeal, not to mention a built-in fun factor. The new small-scale GS Mini-e Bass now accomplishes all of this for players who require these attributes in a bass.
The GS Mini-e Bass incorporates a proprietary string set developed by D’Addario, along with a Taylor-patented dual-prong bridge pin that was designed to optimize the string break angle and produce pleasing bass notes with the shorter scale length. The result is an inviting, portable and great-sounding instrument that makes playing acoustic bass more fun and accessible to a broader range of guitar customers. The bass features the standard GS Mini body and scale length (23.5 inches), with layered sapele back/sides, a solid spruce top, new bracing, and new GS Mini-e Bass tuners in chrome. Details include a 1-11/16-in. nut width, 4 mm Italian acrylic dot fretboard inlays, 3-ring rosette, matte finish, and ES-B electronics featuring an onboard preamp with tone and volume controls and built-in digital chromatic tuner with an LED display for tuning and low battery indication. Ships in a durable GS Mini-e Bass hard bag with embroidered logo - perfect for players on-the-go. Tonewoods A guitar's top is the primary filter and distributor of vibrating string energy through the guitar, which means it has a huge impact on its sound. Sitka spruce is the most prevalent guitar top wood of the modern era.
|Name||Taylor GS Mini-E Acoustic-Electric Bass Regular Natural w/ Gig Bag|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- GS Mini-e Acoustic-Electric Bass Regular Natural
- There's something undeniably inviting about the Taylor GS Mini's scaled-down size, yet playing just a few notes reveal the impressive voice of a full-size instrument
- That mix of portability and musicality has proven to be a winning combination that fits into so many scenarios in life, from the couch to the campfire to the concert hall
- It's not too big, it's not too precious, and it's not too expensive
- That broad-based accessibility has given it a resounding universal appeal, not to mention a built-in fun factor
- Body Type: Acoustic Bass
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 4
- Body Shape: Grand Symphony
- Body Style: No Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Matte
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Layered Sapele
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayItalian acrylic dots
- Neck MaterialSapele
- Number of Frets20
- Scale Length: 23.5"
- Tuning Machines: Mini-e Chrome bass tuners
- Nut/Saddle Material: NuBone/Micarta
- Nut Width1.6875"
- Electronics: ES-B system with tuner
- Strings: D'Addario Custom Light (.037, .050, .062, .090)
- Case Included: Hard Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: GS MINI-E BASS
Ask an Expert
Taylor GS Mini-E Acoustic-Electric Bass Regular Natural w/ Gig Bag
Be the first to review this product!
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including fakeacholorine, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.