Why you need the Ditto Mic Looper:
- Companion to TC Electronics insanely popular Ditto Looper for guitarists
- Easy looping - couldn’t be simpler! 1 knob, 2 buttons!
- Automatic mic gain - never have to worry about input levels again
- You can now pause your loop exactly when and where you want it with the new STOP switch - no more double tapping to stop loops
- 24-bit uncompressed (and uncompromised) audio. Paired with a great-sounding mic preamp and phantom power to boot, you can pick and choose between your favorite dynamic and condenser mics.
|Name||TC Helicon Ditto Mic Looper|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping on orders over $94.72|
TC-Helicon Ditto Mic Looper
• 24-bit uncompressed audio
• 5 minutes of looping
• Unlimited overdubs
• Undo / Redo function
• Automatic Gain Adjustment
• Instant one-tap Stop feature
• Selectable overdub modes
• Noise-free erase
• Balanced XLR in- and outputs
• Connects transparently between your Mic and PA
• LED-indicator shows Play/Rec status
• Latest loop and overdubs stored between power-ups
• Onboard mic pre-amp with phantom power (24V) for both dynamic and condenser microphones
• Mic Control for remote one button looping with the optional TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
• USB connects to VoiceSupport for simple firmware updates
• Compact, easy to use
• Rugged all-metal construction
• Includes 12V DC Power Supply
Ask an Expert
TC Helicon Ditto Mic Looper
Be the first to review this product!
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including fakeacholorine, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.