Talkbox effects, robot & synth sounds and a whole lot more!
TALKBOX SYNTH offers classic and new sounds to the guitarist's arsenal. From instantly recognizable talkbox "hose-in-the-mouth" sounds to wonderfully electronic "talking robot" effects, imagine yourself commanding attention at jams and gigs. Even when the effect is off, TALKBOX SYNTH can vastly improve your core vocal sound with Adaptive Tone, reverb and pitch correction.
Classic talkbox effects have always come through a PA, not a guitar amp, so TALKBOX SYNTH is the ideal way to bridge that gap. The XLR output of TALKBOX SYNTH sends your polished vocal mic output to the PA while also outputting the on-board effects when you hit the foot switch. The guitar input and output circuitry is designed to preserve your precious guitar tone as it passes to your pedals and amplifier.
The on-board synthesizer is triggered by your single note guitar playing and can translate your solos and licks into something even a skilled keyboardist would marvel at. The nuances of finger vibrato combined with your vocal expression take your guitar solos and licks from earthbound to mile high in an instant.
Adaptive EQ (equalization), compression, de-ess, and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your vocal, ensuring that every note you sing is clean and clear. Because when the crowd can hear what you’re singing, they can sing along and there is nothing is better than that!
We’re all human and nobody hits every note perfectly. Nobody.
With transparent auto-chromatic pitch correction, we nudge your pitch to the nearest semitone. It won’t turn a potato into a spaceship, but it can give you a little support when you need it most.
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it’s the ambiance of a small room, or the massive reverberation of a concert hall, TalkBox Synth's vocally tuned reverb always brings out the best in your voice.
Sometimes it’s just not feasible to find a power outlet when you’re performing. That doesn’t mean you should be without your TalkBox Synth! It can be powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) in addition to the optional 9V adapter.
Get yours today at Alto Music!
|Name||TC-Helicon Talkbox Synth Guitar Talkbox Effects Pedal|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping on orders over $94.72|
- Modern and Classic Talk Box styles
- 4 Synth styles
- Talk Box effects with or without Guitar thru
- Reverb (Room, Club, Hall)
- Tone button for Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating
- Battery operation (batteries optional)
- Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction
- Easy connection between standard mic and mixer
- Phantom power always available
- Low noise microphone pre-amp
- Automatic input gain – no more setting and adjusting input gain
- Mic Control for remote on/off switching with optional TC-Helicon MP-75, MP-76 (main button only) and Sennheiser e835 FX mics
- Rugged all-metal construction
- USB connection to VoiceSupport application offering updates, product-specific news and more
- 9V operation to accommodate common pedalboard power supplies
- Guitar Talk Box and Vocoder
- Synth Vocoder
- Pitch Correction
- Adaptive Tone
- Guitar Talk Box and Vocoder effects with or without guitar thru
- Selection of 4 Synth Vocoder waveforms
- Correction amount 0 to 100%
- 3 vocally tuned Reverb styles with adjustable level
- Adaptive Tone on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Footswitch on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two-part die cast metal
- Rubber adhesive feet
Mic In to Out
- Input Connector: XLR female, balanced
- Input Impedance: 3k1 Ohm
- Input Clip Sensitivity: -1 dBu
- SNR A-Weighted: >114 dB
- Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
- Output Connector: XLR male, impedance balanced, pin 2 hot
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Output Full Scale Level: +7.5 dBu
- Input to Output Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Guitar In to Guitar Thru
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >117 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Power Supply (Not Included): 9V 670mA
- Power Consumption: 6W
Ask an Expert
TC-Helicon Talkbox Synth Guitar Talkbox Effects Pedal
Be the first to review this product!