Why you need the Tech 21 Fly Rig 5 Reverb, Delay, Distortion, and Boost Multi-Effects Pedal:
- Built-in SansAmp, OCTAFILTER, COMP, BOOST, CHR and Tuner
- Headphone button switches the 1/4 output into headphone mode
- 1/4-inch 4.7megOhm input to deliver the full sound of piezos
- Input Pad for active basses
- XLR output with ground connect
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Utilizes included 9V, 200mA DC power supply.
|Name||TECH 21 Bass Fly Rig Multi-Effects Board|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- SansAmp tube amplifier emulator, is pre-voiced for clean tones. It includes 3-band active EQ, Level,
- and Drive to adjust the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
- Reverb, within the SansAmp section, is based upon the Boost RVB pedal. It emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts.
- Plexi, based upon the Hot-Rod Plexi pedal, brings in the organic distortion of a stock ‘68 Plexi and includes Level, Tone and Drive controls.
- Hot, within the Plexi section, kicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. It can be used independently to
- boost the SansAmp and/or DLA functions, as well as on its own to boost the gain of your amp.
- DLA is based upon the Boost DLA pedal. It is voiced to give you the sounds of a vintage tape echo
- and features Level, Time, Repeats, and Drift, which adds a random element to the modulation for authentic textures. A dedicated Tap Tempo switch makes it super simple to just tap in the delay tempo you want during your performance.
- All analog signal path; reverb and delay are mixed in parallel.
- Get 5 “must-have” gigging pedals for 1/3 the cost at 1/3 the size, without sacrificing pro quality tone.
- All metal housing in gunmetal finish.
- Metal footswitches and jacks.
- 1/4-inch high-impedance input.
- 1/4-inch low impedance output.
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators.
- Utilizes included “auto-switching” 12V DC power supply. Self-adjusts to 100V-240V. It can be used anywhere in the world with the proper plug/travel adapter for the host country.
- The Fly Rig 5 is shipped with 4 knob grippers, one on each Level control. Additional knob grippers are sold in packs of 10 on our Accessories page.
Ask an Expert
TECH 21 Bass Fly Rig Multi-Effects BoardWrite Your Review
Be the first to review this product!