- Sphere L22 Microphone
- 10 Foot (3 Meter) Breakout Cable
- Shock Mount
- Swivel Mount
- Hard Carrying Case
- Plush Dust Cover
The Sphere L22™ microphone system from Townsend Labs models the characteristics of the most sought-after large-diaphragm condenser microphones with amazing accuracy and allows selection of different mics and patterns even after tracking.
The Sphere®system consists of a high precision dual channel microphone, which when paired with the included Sphere plug-in (UAD, VST, AU, AAX Native) accurately models the response of a wide range of mics, including transient response, harmonics, proximity effect and three-dimensional polar response.
- Record with the sound of microphones many have only dreamt about
- Change mic type, polar pattern, and other microphone characteristics, even after tracking!
- Audition the sound of different microphones without tiring the vocalist
- Reduce bleed, undesirable room coloration, and other common issues using Off-Axis Correction™
- Record in stereo from a single microphone
|Name||Townsend Labs Sphere L22 Condenser Studio Mic|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Equivalent Noise Level:7 dB-A
- Max SPL at 0.5% THD:140dB (with -20dB pad engaged)
- Pad Attenuation:-10db and -20dB
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Output Connector:5-pin male XLR
- Breakout Cable:10’ (3m) 5-pin female XLR to dual 3-pin male XLR
- Weight (mic only):1.7 lbs. (770 grams)
- Dimensions (mic only):8.9" x 2.5" (225mm x 63mm)
- Output Impedance:200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance:>1000 Ohms
- Phantom Power
- Voltage:44 to 52 V per channel
- Current:5 mA per channel typical, 8 mA at max SPL
Ask an Expert
Townsend Labs Sphere L22 Condenser Studio Mic
Be the first to review this product!
Write Your Own Review:
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.