Traveler Guitar Pro-Series Hybrid Acoustic/Electric Guitar Antique Brown
A Hybrid Acoustic and Electric Travel guitar
The Pro-Series represents Traveler Guitar’s original production model and remains a standard of innovation and design for travel guitars. The proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 28 percent shorter and 64 percent lighter than a typical full size electric.
If you have ever wanted to have both an acoustic and electric guitar in one, the Pro-Series is for you. It features a custom piezo pickup (like standard acoustic/acoustic electric guitars) and a single-coil electric pickup, so you can play a breadth of tones and styles with just one instrument. The 24 ¾ inch scale neck-through body sounds great through acoustic and electric amplifiers, or through its unique internal resonant pickup system with the included stethophone headset, which allows for private listening without batteries or an amp. The lap rest is detachable for easy transport, so guitar and bag fit easily in an airline overhead compartment.
- One-piece maple neck-through-body with Antique Brown satin finish
- Hybrid Acoustic and Electric with piezo and electric pickups
- Detachable lap rest for transportation and storage
- Includes deluxe gig bag, limited lifetime warranty
- Full 24 3/4" scale steel-string acoustic/electric travel guitar fits in airline overhead bins
Get yours at Alto Music
|Name||Traveler Guitar Pro-Series Hybrid Acoustic/Electric Guitar w/ Bag, Antique Brown|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Scale Length: 24 3/4 inch.
- Electronics: 3-way pickup selector, Volume/Blend/Volume.
- Pickup(s): Traveler Under-saddle Piezo and Alnico Single-coil.
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple.
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple.
- Construction: Neck-through-body.
- Finish: Antique Brown Satin Finish.
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood.
- Fingerboard Inlays: Vintage Clay Dots.
- Frets: 22 Medium.
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear).
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 inch.
- Strings: D’Addario EJ15.
- Overall Length: 28 inch.
- Overall Depth: 2 inch.
- Body Thickness: 1 1/2 inch.
- Body Width: 5 1/4 inch (Lap-rest stowed).
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 x 7 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch.
- Weight: 3 pounds, 8 ounce.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 4 pounds, 6 ounce.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 inch jack.
- Model#: PRO BRN.
Ask an Expert
Traveler Guitar Pro-Series Hybrid Acoustic/Electric Guitar w/ Bag, Antique Brown
Be the first to review this product!