Why you need the Two Notes Torpedo Studio:
Highly realistic speaker simulation is achieved by use of convolution. Many parameters influence the sound of your guitar or bass rig when it comes to recording. Taking good care of the cabinet selection and miking will dramatically improve the sound of your takes. The Torpedo simulation reproduces the tiniest variations of a cabinet behavior such as frequency response and distortion. Move the microphone in the virtual studio room thanks to the Torpedo IR synthesis, control the phase with the Variphi: all the settings you need to achieve great recordings are here.
Dual mono/stereo miking: combined simulation of 2 cabinets + 2 microphones for optimal mixing. Position two different microphones before your speaker, or before two different speakers. Mix the two simulations to send them to the stereo outputs.
Post-FX section: when recoding guitars and basses it is common to apply a few effects to shape the sound before it is sent to the PA or recorder. The Studio comes with a simple but efficient EQ filter, 1-band exciter, and a studio compressor.
Power amp emulation: Plug your preamp directly into your Torpedo Studio. It embeds our component-based tube power amp simulation. Simply choose the amp design and characteristics, and select the tube type.
Get your's at Alto Music today!
|Name||Two Notes Engineering Torpedo Studio|
|Brand||Two Notes Engineering|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Integrated 150 W RMS (200 W peak) loadbox with active heat control
- Resistive or reactive loadbox with choice of impedance 4, 8 or 16 Ohms
- Maximum input voltage: 280 V AC (51 dBu) Security load: 200 Ohms / 10 Watts
- Amplifier input: Jack 6.35 mm (1/4″) unbalanced (TS, Tip/Sleeve), to connect the speaker output of your tube or solid state amplifier
- Speaker Thru: Jack 6.35mm (1/4″) unbalanced (TS), to connect an optional cabinet instead of using the internal loadbox)
- Line inputs: 2 x Combo XLR – Jack 6.35 mm (1/4″) balanced (TRS)/unbalanced (TS) Line outputs: 2 x XLR balanced
- Headphones output: Jack 6.35 mm (1/4″) balanced (TRS) stereo
- Digital inputs: AES & S/PDIF 2 channels input Digital outputs: AES & S/PDIF 2 channels output
- The Torpedo Studio is fully controllable via MIDI.
- Program Changes are used to change presets.
- Control Changes are used to control the parameters of the TorpedoStudio.
- Torpedo Remote software : PC/Mac (Intel only) compatible (USB connection – no driver needed)
Ask an Expert
Two Notes Engineering Torpedo Studio
Be the first to review this product!