Vox V860 Volume Pedal
Pure sound quality was the foremost consideration in the V860's design. By including only the essential jacks such as input, output, and tuner out, we have limited the number of circuits to the bare minimum to better preserve your tone. Departing from the classic VOX pedal design, the stylish new design represents a fresh approach to volume pedals. The sturdy aluminum body ensures stability underfoot. The blasted and anodized finish exudes high quality, and the surface rubber that enhances the grip is emblazoned with a large VOX logo. The most crucial aspect of a volume pedal is durability. The V860 uses an exceptionally strong geared mechanism to ensure trouble-free operation.
- Hand-wired design preserves your tone
- Smooth and reliable gear-based pedal mechanism
- Custom enclosure is designed to protect the volume potentiometer from dust
- Torque can be adjusted to suit your playing style.
- Tough and stylish aluminum body with a durable anodized finish
|Name||Vox V860 Volume Pedal|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
INPUT Jack (monaural standard phone jack)
OUTPUT Jack (monaural phone jack)
pedal, torque adjustment screw
Dimensions (W x D x H):
90 x 268 x 62 mm / 3.54" x 10.55" x 2.44" (including rubber feet)
1.3 kg / 2.87 lbs
Ask an Expert
Vox V860 Volume PedalWrite Your Review
Be the first to review this product!