- DiGiGrid DLI unit
- Power cord: 1 US, 1 EU, 1 UK
- Ethernet cable: Cat 5e (2 meters)
- Registration card
Repack with Full Alto Music Warranty!
An ideal upgrade for Pro Tools hardware, the DiGiGrid DLI is a networking hub that bridges Pro Tools systems and SoundGrid. With two DigiLink ports delivering up to 64 inputs and outputs, the DLI lets you get more from your existing setup.
DLI works in one of two modes, I/O and SGP:
- In I/O mode, the DLI bridges Pro Tools systems with SoundGrid I/Os and DSP servers. In this mode, the HD/HDX or HD Native system remains your playback engine, while the DLI appears as individual I/O units from which you can expand your studio by connecting additional SoundGrid I/Os and by offloading your plugin processing to additional SoundGrid servers.
- In SGP mode, the DLI enables you to control a variety of DigiLink-enabled I/Os, bridge your favorite DAW (Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools Native, etc.) with SoundGrid applications and ASIO/Core Audio drivers, and offload your plugin processing to a SoundGrid server.
In both modes, you can connect additional SoundGrid-compatible components to your system using a single Cat 5e or Cat 6 Ethernet cable.
DiGiGrid DLI comes with the complete SoundGrid Studio System software (the SoundGrid Studio Application, StudioRack, and the eMotion ST mixer). By adding a SoundGrid DSP server along with the DLI, you will enjoy unequaled processing power, with new options for real-time tracking, monitoring and mixing. With full plugin integration inside your DAW, you can run up to hundreds of Waves and third-party SoundGrid-compatible plugins with an incredible low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds. Keep your workflow flowing without missing a beat!
|Name||Waves DiGiGrid DLI Pro Tools-To-SoundGrid Interface|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Dual DigiLink ports providing up to 64 digital inputs/outputs
- Bridges Pro Tools HD/HDX and HD Native systems with SoundGrid
- Enables convenient and seamless use of a variety of DigiLink-compliant I/O devices with any native DAW
- Compliant with the SoundGrid Studio ASIO/Core Audio driver
- Compatible with MultiRack
- Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
- 2 DigiLink ports; 64 channels in either SGP or I/O mode (32 channels per port). Compatible with the following DigiLink-enabled I/Os: Digidesign 192, Digidesign 96 (Digidesign 96i not supported), Avid HD Omni, Avid HD I/O, Apogee Symphony Marks I and II, Lynx Aurora 8, Lynx Aurora 16.
- I/O mode: DLI acts as an interface connected to HD Core, HD Accel, HDX or HD Native cards; supports Pro Tools TDM 10.x and 11.x
- SGP mode: DLI acts as a controller for DigiLink-enabled I/Os
- 2 operation mode switches
- 2 SoundGrid RJ45 Ethernet ports
- 1 AC input
- 1 Word Clock/Loop Sync I/O
- 1 USB port
- 1U rackmount
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz (176.4 and 192 kHz will be supported in the future)
- Recovery switch
- Clocking options: Word Clock/Loop Sync, SoundGrid (Sync over Ethernet) or DigiLink
Ask an Expert
Waves DiGiGrid DLI Pro Tools-To-SoundGrid Interface
Be the first to review this product!