Repack with 6 Month Alto Music Warranty!
The perfect upgrade for your Pro Tools system, the DiGiGrid DLS interface is a comprehensive, all-in-one processing and networking hub. With two DigiLink ports delivering up to 64 inputs and outputs, a built-in SoundGrid DSP server and a network switch, the DLS is designed to give you more processing power by bridging Pro Tools systems with SoundGrid.
DLS works in one of two modes, I/O and SGP:
- In I/O mode, the DLS is designed to act as a bridge between Pro Tools systems and the DLS's built-in DSP server. In this mode, the HD/HDX or HD Native system remains your playback engine, while the DLS appears as individual I/O units from which you can expand your studio by offloading your plugin processing to the built-in server and by connecting to additional SoundGrid I/Os.
- In SGP mode, the DLS enables you to control a variety of DigiLink enabled I/Os, bridge your favorite DAW (Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools Native, etc.) with SoundGrid applications and ASIO/Core Audio drivers, and offload your plugin processing to the built-in DSP server.
In both modes, you can connect additional SoundGrid-compatible components to your system with a single Cat 5e/Cat 6 Ethernet cable.
DiGiGrid DLS comes with the completeSoundGrid Studio System software(the SoundGrid Studio Application, StudioRack, and the eMotion ST mixer). Used in combination with this software, the DLS, with its built-in SoundGrid server, gives you unequaled processing power. With full plugin integration inside your DAW, the DLS enables you to monitor and mix using up to hundreds of SoundGrid-compatible Waves and third-party plugins in real time, with super-low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds.
- Built-in SoundGrid DSP server and network switch
- Dual DigiLink ports providing up to 64 digital inputs/outputs
- Bridges Pro Tools HD/HDX and HD Native systems with SoundGrid
- Enables convenient and seamless use of a variety of DigiLink-compliant I/O devices with any native DAW
- Compliant with the SoundGrid ASIO/Core Audio driver
- Compatible with MultiRack
- Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
|Name||Waves DLS Pro Tools-To-SoundGrid Interface|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping on orders over $94.72|
- Internal SoundGrid DSP server (SoundGrid Server One equivalent –see benchmarks)
- 2 DigiLink ports; 64 channels in either SGP or I/O mode (32 channels per port). Compatible with the following DigiLink-enabled I/Os: Digidesign 192, Digidesign 96 (Digidesign 96i not supported), Avid HD Omni, Avid HD I/O, Apogee Symphony Marks I and II, Lynx Aurora 8, Lynx Aurora 16.
- I/O mode: DLS acts as an interface connected to HD Core, HD Accel, HDX or HD Native cards; supports Pro Tools TDM 10.x and 11.x
- SGP mode: DLS acts as a controller for DigiLink-enabled I/Os
- 2 operation mode switches
- 2 SoundGrid RJ45 Ethernet ports
- 1 AC input
- 1 Word Clock/Loop Sync I/O
- 1 USB port
- 2U rackmount
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz (176.4 and 192 kHz will be supported in the future)
- Recovery switch
- Clocking options: Word Clock/Loop Sync, SoundGrid (Sync over Ethernet) or DigiLink
Width: 48.26 cm / 19 inches
Height: 8.81 cm / 2U
Depth: 35.6 cm / 14.01 inches
Device Weight: 5 kg / 11 lbs
Ask an Expert
Waves DLS Pro Tools-To-SoundGrid Interface
Be the first to review this product!