Why You Need The Yamaha V3 4/4 Student Violin Outfit:
- An Entry level violin handcrafted using the same methods as Yamaha's high end violins
- Complete outfit including Instrument, bow, case and rosin
- Extremely durable
- High quality ebony chin rest, pegs and fingerboard
- Easy tuning with built in Wittner style tailpiece adjusters on all strings
|Name||Yamaha V3 4/4 Student Violin|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Woods are thoroughly dried under environmentally controlled conditions to increase durability and to create a reliable instrument that even children can use.
High quality fittings
- Chin rest, pegs and finger board are all made from ebony; offering value that is a step-up from instruments in the same price range.
Carefully crafted by hand
- Our fractional and full-size violins are crafted and finished by hand, to provide young musicians quality, without compromise, in their beginning instrument. These violins use original designs that deliver excellent value and outstanding reliability, which along with their superior quality offers parents peace of mind.
Easy tuning for beginners with tailpiece adjusters
- Tuning for beginners can sometimes be a frustrating experience, so to make tuning as easy as possible, the tailpieces incorporate Wittner-style adjusters on all strings. These tuners make it easier to make fine adjustments to pitch.
Sets include lightweight case, bow and rosin
- Sets include everything the beginner needs. Cases are made of lightweight materials and include a strap to make carrying easy.
BodyVarnish: Poly Varnish, Plain
Type: Guarneri del Gesu
Finger Board: Ebony
Bridge: Yamaha Original
Tuning Pegs: Ebony
Tailpiece: 4 Integrated Fine Tuners
Chin Rest: Ebony
Strings: D'Addario Prelude
Fine Tuner: 4 Integrated Fine Tuners
Included Accessories: Bow, Wood Bow
Case: ABS Plastic Shaped Case
Rosin: Mini-Rosin (Yamaha Original)
Ask an Expert
Yamaha V3 4/4 Student Violin
Be the first to review this product!
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.