- Zoom AC-2 Acoustic Creator
- Operation manual
- Zoom AD-16 AC adapter
Create your own sound
Designed with a musician’s workflow in mind, the Zoom AC-2 Acoustic Creator is a direct box that encompasses everything you need to deliver natural guitar tone to live audiences.
With 16 source guitar presets, the AC-2 restores tone that’s lost through acoustic pickups and ensures that your live sound is lush, resonant, and faithful to the instrument you have in hand.
This compact unit packs a punch with a top-down layout that includes a 16 source guitar presets, direct box, 3-band EQ, basic reverb, and boost so you can dial in quickly and start playing.
The AC-2 automatically restores tone that's lost when an acoustic guitar is connected to a PA or amp, allowing you to have lush sound wherever you play. Simply connect your AC-2 directly to any sound system, plug in your guitar, and you’re all set to deliver a rich and resonant acoustic performance.
The AC-2 is equipped with 16 source guitar presets including dreadnought, upright bass, and 12-strings. By choosing one of these presets as well as a piezo or magnetic pickup, the AC-2 simulates the sonic characteristics of your favorite guitar.
The AC-2 offers a complete acoustic toolkit that’s as essential as your guitar pick or strap. To give your performances the most impact, the AC-2 features a high-quality preamp which boosts your signal and helps restore true acoustic sound. Add its natural-sounding reverb to increase your acoustic’s depth and width, and round out your desired tone with easy 3-band EQ adjustments.
The AC-2's Volume knob (patent pending) automatically controls the preamp’s input gain and output level, taking the guesswork out of adjusting sound levels to match. It’s all you need to make volume control and setup simple when you’re playing live on stage.
Get yours at Alto Music today
|Name||Zoom AC-2 Acoustic Creator|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping on orders over $94.72|
- 16 source guitar type/body presets for accurate tone reproduction
- Musician-friendly interface with instant access to all controls on front panel
- ¼” input
- XLR balanced out
- Two ¼” outputs for mono or stereo connection to guitar amps, headphones, and audio interfaces
- Reverb effect
- High-quality, low noise preamp
- Piezo/magnetic input pickup select and 3-band equalizer
- Input and output gain/sensitivity adjustable via single volume knob (patent pending)
- Anti-feedback control; boost switch for up to 9 dB of additional gain
- Built-in chromatic visual-LED tuner
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
Ask an Expert
Zoom AC-2 Acoustic Creator
Be the first to review this product!