Alto Music - Why you need the Rode M5 Matched Pair of Small Diaphragm “Pencil” Condenser Mics
• Works for miking up a myriad of different instruments
• Also ideal for overhead miking, stereo effects, or for capturing room sounds
• Comes with windscreeens and stand mounts for each mic
• Guaranteed to be within 1db of sensitivity between the mikes
• Cardioid pickup pattern ensures rejection of unwanted sound
Designed and made in Australia, the M5 is a compact ½” cardioid condenser microphone with low noise and a full frequency response.
A result of many years’ experience building the award-winning NT5 microphone, RØDE has succeeded in making a high-quality ‘pencil’ style permanently polarized condenser that will impress even the most demanding of artists and engineers.
Ideal for studio recording and live on stage, the M5 is equally at home on a range of acoustic instruments, choirs, or anywhere you would employ a small diaphragm condenser microphone, either individually or as a stereo array. This matched pair has been carefully selected to ensure a variation of no more than 1dB sensitivity between the microphones.
A premium foiled certificate is supplied to verify the authenticity of the pair. The M5 is finished with RØDE’s proprietary ceramic coating which offers a sleek matte black finish, and is supplied with WS5 windshields and RM5 stand mount.
||Rode M5 Matched Pair of Small Diaphragm Microphones
||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.