A Solid-Top Acoustic Guitar in a Classic Dreadnought Style!
The Blueridge BR-40 Contemporary Series Dreadnought Guitar is certainly a great value. The combination of a solid sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and a dreadnought body deliver the traditional, industry standard acoustic sound great for recording and live applications. With a carved mahogany, low profile neck, roewood fingerboard, onrate mother of pearl peghead inlays, bone nut and saddle, and vintage style open back tuners, the Blueridge BR40 is an outstanding guitar for the price! Pick yours up today at Alto Music!
Why you need the Blueridge BR-40 Contemporary Series Dreadnought Guitar - Natural:
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Mahogany back and sides
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Black 5-ply body binding (B/W/B/W/B)
- Carved Mahogany, low profile neck with Mother-of-pearl dot position markers
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Dovetail neck/body joint
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
Scale length: 25-1/2”
Order today at Alto Music!