Flux EPure 2 5 Band Fully Parametric EQ for Native
Each section has:
• An individual bypass.
• Filter type that can be set to low cut, low shelving, peak, hi shelving or hi cut
• Gain that can be set from -24 dB to +24 dB
• Frequency range covering the whole bandwidth
• Q factor adjustable from 0.1 to 100
Epure also features five unique functions making equalization even easier:
• Copy A and Copy B duplicate the twenty settings of one slot to the other with a single click
• X2 and /2 affect the gain value for each equalizer section
• Invert turns the positive gain values to negative ones and vice versa
Combined with our exclusive A / B morphing system, these five functions allow global and efficient control of the equalization curve, instantly. The preset manager allows saving of global presets made up of two different presets including the A / B morphing slider position. Note also that factory presets are now provided for every plug-in. Epure II includes internal input / output routing.
Channel group management allowing many channels or individual channels to be set, is also available from the new setup window. From this window, up to 4 MS encoders and up to 4 MS decoders can be engaged if required.
• 64 bit internal processing
• 384K Maximum Sample rate
• 8 Channels
• Full Automation Support
• Compatible with RTAS, AU and VST host applications
• Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows, XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 systems
• Requires iLok
• Electronic Delivery Only