Alto Music - Why you need the Roland GK Kit GT3
• Turn your guitar into a midi-capable tone machine
• Comes with everything you need to install the kit
• Integrate with the Roland V-Guitar System, GR-33 Guitar Synthesizer, or BOSS GK Effect Pedals
• Allows switching between the stock guitar pickups and the midi pickup
• Also possible to combine the synth and natural guitar sounds
• Midi capability opens up a world of other possibilities with notation software and software based synths being able to be utilized by the midi pickup
Roland has been at the forefront for digital signal processing for a long time. With their GK Kit GT3, you can dive even further into what's possible with their intuitive and expansive guitar synth products. Once the kit is installed into your guitar, you can then hook up to any of Roland's Guitar Synth effect pedals. Now your guitar can be anything from a piano to a harp to a saxophone to other-worldly atmospheric pads. Combine and/or separate the natural guitar sound with the synth signals via the on-board controls included in the kit. The cool thing about this system is that it will work with ANY guitar you'd like to digitize, so don't let your rig be a concern. Jump into the world of midi guitar processing and never look back.