Alto Music - Why you need the Takamine Pro Series 1 Acoustic Electric Guitar
• Solid spruce top produces a powerful and full-sounding tone
• Gloss top and satin back and sides keeps this guitar looking sleek and clean
• Takamine's compensated bone saddle keeps intonation correct while also enhancing the tone of the instrument
• Pin-less bridge design lets the strings' natural resonance come through
• CT4BII preamp has a built in tuner, 3-band eq, and volume controls. Stripped down for ease of use.
• Comes with hard shell case
Ever since Takamine came into existence in 1962, they've been pushing the envelope when it comes to acoustic guitars. They were actually one of the first guitar makers to manufacture an acoustic/electric instrument. Even today, Takamine continues to experiment with their designs by scaling down size, adding different components in their preamps, and even adorning instruments with radical inlay work.
The Pro Series 1 (P1DC) is made in that same spirit of innovation and functionality. With a contoured cutaway in the body, players can reach upper-register frets for soloing or high chordal work. The beauty of this instrument is in it's simplicity. With a solid spruce top and sapele back and sides, this guitar sings with the classic warmth and body players have come to expect from traditional dreadnought acoustics. Top the solid construction with a responsive and dynamic pickup system and you've got the makings of a well-balanced and great playing guitar. A hardshell case comes included with the price of the guitar to further up the bang-for-your-buck factor.