Alto Music - Why you need the PS15P Parasource 15” Powered Speaker
• Super high power ensures enough volume to support any need
• 1400 watts program - 4400 watts peak
• Great as a front-of-house or monitor speaker
• XLR, 1/4”, and RCA inputs open up a world of connectivity
• Passive cooling scheme - No loud fans!
• Bi-amplified Class-D Power Module delivers incredible clarity and definition in the low and high frequency drivers
• Multiband limiting delivers extremely transparent listening experience. For example, vocals would not be modulated by bass instruments going thru the speaker.
As the largest cabinet in the Parasource Series, the PS15P delivers maximum bottom end from a high power 15-inch ceramic woofer (with 3-inch voicecoil). A focused 85° x 50° (H x V) conical horn delivers improved constant directivity and better midrange response than competitive cabinets in this class.
Integrated DSP ensures the PS15P can operate in any application without complex external processing. A simple one-button high pass filter switch rolls off low frequency material when PS15P is used with any Paraline Series or powered élite System subwoofer. Bass boost delivers remarkably improved bottom end response from the PS15P without cluttering midrange program or affecting the cabinet's overall intelligibility - making it the perfect small speaker solution for larger events where additional subwoofer support is not available.
Innovative multi-band limiting allows the cabinet to deliver maximum output and remarkably event frequency response while protecting the PS15P's speaker components. Unlike competitive powered cabinets, the Parasource Series multi-band limiting scheme ensures essential elements like vocals and solo instruments in the essential midrange band aren't being modulated by transient attacks of low frequency material like kick drums and bass tracks. This delivers an extremely smooth and precise mix even at the highest output levels the cabinet can produce.
Designed for maximum versatility, the PS15P works equally well as a Front-of House cabinet, side fill cabinet or floor monitor. Innovative and highly efficient passive cooling scheme ensures the PS15P will operate in any environment without need of noisy internal dust collecting fans. Integrated reinforced flypoints ensure the PS15P can be flown quickly and easily in any fixed installation.
Rugged yet lightweight ABS cabinet and baffle design ensure unmatched long term reliability in the field.